Prismologie promotes the naturally mood enhancing properties of their body care range. 6 vibrant hues and gemstones inspire Prismologie products and can support your varying emotional state:
- White – diamond and neroli for clarity, purity, and preservation
- Yellow – citrine and bergamot for confidence, energy and radiance
- Pink – rose and rose quartz for comfort, softness, indulgence and reassurance
- Green – jade and vetiver for serenity, and to restore, regenerate and revive
- Red – ruby and cedarwood for vigour, exhileration and toning
- Indigo – sapphire and oud for stillness, awareness, relief and relaxation
In 2013 founders, Sheikhas Intisar and Fatima Al-Sabah started developing Prismologie. Their unique mission inspires people to embrace the powers of colour as a mood enhancing tool to manage their hectic and busy lives.
They work with some of the UK’s top beauty scientists. They create a multi-sensorial range that imbues the skin with the transformational properties of each colour.
The six distinctive hues have been chosen for the way they affect your mood. So, if you’re feeling a bit stressed, all you need to do is reach for the soothing effects of the Pink O’Clock Hand and Cuticle Cream. Rose quartz, rose and the colour pink can provide comfort. Or, for a burst of confidence before a presentation, try The Red Hour Dry Body Oil with cedarwood and ruby. You’ll feel vigorous with its warm scent as a result.
Active ingredients such as warming Capsicum extract that increase blood circulation to invigorate the body and mind. Comforting arctic rose extract that increases endorphin levels, making your skin happier. Science and nature blend perfectly together in these inspirational products. So, why not try them for yourself today?