New Beauty Kubes are a zero waste, water-free hair conditioner. The formula is also free from plastic packaging.
Each 5cm x 5cm x 5cm box contains 27 individual hair masks.
Beauty Kubes are a new and unique zero waste beauty concept formed with natural and organic ingredients. Each ingredient is selected for its ability to support your hair. Regular use will give hydrated, nourished and incredibly soft and shiny hair.
This nourishing treatment is also super-hydrating, so you may find your hair doesn’t need it after every wash. You only need to use it after every second or third wash.
Beauty Kubes conditioner is free from:
- Animal derived ingredients
- Palm oil / Palm oil derivatives
- Synthetic Fragrance / Colours
- Plastic packaging
Beauty Kubes never test on animals. They also don’t use ingredients that have been tested on animals. As a result, it is 100% vegan friendly.
(64% of all ingredients are organic)
- Marshmallow root to help de-tangle the hair.
- Macadamia nut oil to nourish and hydrate.
- Jojoba oil to increase hair shine.
- Pink Clay to help remove impurities from the scalp and hair
- Oats, which contain ceramides and lipids to help impart a silky feel on the hair.
- Plant keratin to help strengthen the hair and protect from heat damage.
Tapioca starch*, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Inulin, Avena sativa kernel flour (Oat), Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Althaea officinalis root extract, (marshmallow) Glycerin (palm-free, from a rapeseed source), Aqua, Illite, Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Panthenol, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil*, (Sweet orange essential oil) Cymbopogon martinii oil*, (Palmarosa essential oil), Pelargonium graveolens flower oil* (Rose geranium oil), Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil* (Jojoba oil), Hydrolyzed corn protein, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil* (Macadamia nut seed oil), d-Limonene**, Geraniol**, Linalol**, Farnesol**, Citral**,
Organic ingredient occurs naturally in essential oil.
See allergens in bold.